WEEKLY BUSINESS EVENT : SELF-DIRECTED
FREE FOR ALL MEMBERS (ALL LEVELS)
LEARN FROM SOME OF TODAY’S TOP MARKETERS! THIS IS A SELF-DIRECTED PROGRAM, SO COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, DEVICE, PEN AND PAPER AND A WILLINGNESS TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
1. Desire: The Starting Point of All Achievement
It may be stating the obvious, but growing rich starts with the desire to do so.
2. Faith: Visualization of, and Belief In Attainment of Desire
Of course, the subconscious mind must believe that something is possible in order to act on it.
3. Autosuggestion: The Medium for Influencing the Subconscious Mind
As humans, we can exercise complete control over what reaches our subconscious mind (through our five senses), but most people don’t often exercise that control.
4. Specialized Knowledge: Personal Experiences or Observations
In this chapter, the author finally makes a down-to-earth assertion – that general knowledge itself is useless in accumulating wealth.
5. Imagination: The Workshop of the Mind
Mr. Hill separates imagination into two conceptual types: synthetic imagination, which simply rearranges existing ideas into new concepts, and creative imagination, which creates something from nothing.
6. Organized Planning: The Crystallization of Desire Into Action
This sixth step toward riches requires an alliance with a group of people for the purpose of carrying out your plans – the “master mind” that will be discussed later in further detail.
7. Decision: The Mastery of Procrastination
However, one cause of failure stood out to the author above all others in his analysis of successful and unsuccessful people: the lack of decision.
8. Persistence: The Sustained Effort Necessary to Induce Faith
The addition of willpower to desire is the basis of persistence, which must be applied to the other principles in this book in order to grow rich.
9. Power of the Master Mind: The Driving Force
In this chapter, Mr. Hill delves further into the necessity and power of the master mind discussed earlier, discussing both the economic and “psychic” features of having such a group of individuals to support you.
10. The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any weirder, this chapter takes the prize for most bizarre title. Actually, the concept is fairly simple: because sexual desire is the most powerful human desire, the exercising of willpower to redirect this compulsion from physical expression to another productive purpose or creative outlet is an extremely powerful tool.
11. The Subconscious Mind: The Connecting Link
Specifically addressing the central subject of this book, the author reminds us that directing the subconscious mind via the other principles discussed throughout this book is something that can be done only through habit.
12. The Brain: A Broadcasting and Receiving Station for Thought
In this chapter, Mr. Hill reiterates the principles discussed earlier from the perspective of the brain’s role in the process, but doesn’t offer much useful material not previously discussed.
13. The Sixth Sense: The Door to the Temple of Wisdom
The sixth sense is defined as “that portion of the subconscious mind which has been referred to as the Creative Imagination,” through which “you will be warned of impending dangers in time to avoid them, and notified of opportunities in time to embrace them.”
14. How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear: Clearing the Brain for Riches
Because faith cannot coexist with fear, one must master fear to grow rich. The author divides fear into six types, which in order of prevalence are the fears of poverty, criticism, ill health, loss of love, old age, and death.