Experience a different form of yoga – a yoga for the mind – that will bring awareness, understanding, and flexibility to your thinking.
We will not be doing physical yoga. This is a mindful, awareness practice that will assist you in getting to know yourself in a way that you least expected.
This is not self help.
This is self HEALTH.
Tuesday, January 16 at 7 PM - 9:15 PM
In this six week series you will experience:
- how to identify and heal any stressful thought
- an increase in self knowledge and awareness
- an awakening to your true nature
- self compassion and kindness
- how to forgive yourself
- the release of guilt and shame
Tools to be learned:
- how to use Byron Katie’s primary mechanism for identifying stressful thoughts – A Judge Your Neighbour Worksheet
- self facilitation using the One Belief at a Time sheet
- implementation of insights into your life (Living Turn Arounds)
The Work of Byron Katie is a profoundly effective yet simple tool that the mind can use to end its own needless stress and suffering.
No prior experience is required.
Please bring an open mind, notebook and a pen.