Name: Business @ Breakfast - The Importance of Emotion in Branding
Date: December 5, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM MST
Website: Visit our Website
Marketing and branding isn’t just about symbols, logos, and ads. Before a business of any size can find success in any marketing activity and truly engage customers, they must first uncover the emotions behind their brand and why they exist in the first place. In this presentation/workshop, we will discuss:
- Why it’s so important to put emotion first in your brand promise.
- How emotion in branding drastically increases customer engagement and profits.
- How the emotion of your brand affects all areas of your business operations.
- How to uncover the emotion behind your brand.
- The difficulties you will face in the changing business landscape, and how to survive with a strong brand.
Join your fellow members and fuel up with Perks Coffee and fresh baked goods at The Business Connection Center!
Our Business at Breakfast Series aims to provide the tools and education necessary to succeed in entrepreneurship, economic growth, and competitiveness; this weekly event focuses on business education in our tri-municipal region.
The networking opportunities that come with it are casual yet very powerful.
CONNECT. GROW. PROSPER.